Your first visit to Bolivar Pet Hospital establishes a vital foundation for our relationship with you and your pet. During the first visit, we make sure to obtain important background information, like your pet’s medical history, and give you time to get to know the doctor. To understand what to expect for your first visit to our practice, please read through this page. You’ll find all the practical information you need, such as a map and directions to our office, practice hours, payment policies and more. There’s also background information about our committed staff and our first visit procedures. You can even save some time at your first visit by printing out and completing the patient forms in advance of your appointment.
To fulfill this mission, we are committed to:
- Listening to those we are privileged to serve.
- Earn the trust and respect of clients, patients, profession and community.
- Exceed your expectations.
- Ensure a creative, challenging and compassionate professional environment.
- Strive for continuous improvement at all levels.
If your pet is scheduled to have surgery, on the night before the surgery:
- Withhold all food after midnight.
- Water is permitted.
- If your pet is on any medications, withhold during the morning unless otherwise indicated by the veterinarian.
If you are coming in for an appointment for OFA services, please download the application form, complete it, and bring it with you to your appointment.
In order to view or print these forms you will need Adobe Acrobat Reader installed. Click here to download it.
What to expect
Being well-prepared for your appointment will ensure that the doctor has all of the needed information to provide the best possible care for your pet. Also, take some time to review our staff page and familiarize yourself with the doctors. We look forward to your first visit.